Thursday, September 9, 2010

21 Questions with Carly Young

Over the next few weeks we will introduce you to our 5 freshmen. They are a great group both on and off the court. 1st up is6'3" Post player Carly Young.


1.Nickname?
Just Carly

2.How did you choose your number?
I used to be 5 until 7th grade when I grew and was too big for that number cause it was a small. 35 was a medium.


3.What has impressed you the most about Coach Kest and her staff?
"Family"


4.Funniest Teammate?
Hanna- no contest

5.What is your favorite shot on the court?
3!!!


6.What motto do you try to live by?
Everything happens for a reason


7.Who is your role model and why?
My Mother


8.Who is your favorite professional athlete?
No preference


9.What is your dream job?
A buyer for a clothing store


10.Tell me about your position coach?
Coach Dixon- He is intense on the court but personable off


11.Hometown? What is something unique about it/your favorite thing to do there?
Well, there is one traffic light... that sums up Frazeysburg...


12.What's on your ipod?
My ipod died in the washer


13.Who got you in to playing basketball?
My 3 friends who wanted a tall girl on their gus macker team. However, I knew nothing about basketball


14.Do you have any pre-game rituals or superstitions?
I will never wear my hair in a braid for a game again. We lost our District game when I wore my hair that way.


15.If I had to take a road trip I'd go to?
Europe


16.My favorite Halloween costume?
A M&M


17.The reality TV show I would most like to be on?
America's Next Top Model


18.The best thing about being a Zip is?
It's hard to explain. Akron just feels like a 2nd home to me


19.Favorite place on campus?
My bed or the locker room blue couch. I love sleep.

20.Favorite Restaurant?

Adornettos

21.Favorite Class?

High School- Anatomy... I loved my teacher

No comments:

Post a Comment