Thursday, June 30, 2011

My Summer- Carly



It was amazing to spend some time at home this summer. It was extremely relaxing. There’s not much to do in little ol’ Frazeysburg Ohio, but I kept myself busy. I spent a lot of time with my family and friends, and I work at the Dairy Queen in town. Gotta make that money! When I was not working I was working out with Hanna Luburgh at our old high school weight room.

I spent a lot of time at the pool perfecting my tan :). My friends and I just went to Heath pool in Newark. There’s a lot of slides there and a lazy river. Most of my friends were still in school because they were on quarters, but we still made time to see each other. There’s always the occasional summer party and cookout. But the most fun I had this summer was when I went to Powerline with some of my girlfriends. Three words that describe Powerline: Four wheelers, mud, and camping. I was a complete muddy mess all weekend, and loved every minute of it. Yes, I am kind of a hillbilly.


Two weeks ago I started summer school back at Akron. Hanna and I moved all our stuff into our new apartment! We are having a great time!

1 comment:

  1. your post seems you did lots of enjoyment in this summer
    wow

    always pads

    ReplyDelete